November 24, 2010

Deathly Hallows (part 1)

Many saw it at midnight of opening day. I had to wait until Jake came home from school and a convenient time for Dani, Jake, and I to see it - and today was the day! Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (part 1). And it was worth the wait.

Speaking of waiting... now we have to wait for the movie that covers the second half of the book. I believe it's coming out in July.  And I will use that time to read book 5, 6, and 7 of the series.

The Deathly Hallows is the seventh and last book in the series. Harry, Ron, and Hermoine begin a mission to destroy the Horcruxes, the sources of Voldemort's immortality, all without the protection of Hogwarts or their professors. Since I have yet to read the book, I don't know how closely the movie follows the book, but I've heard it does a pretty good job. I thoroughly enjoyed the movie. I think anyone who is a Harry Potter fan would enjoy the movie.

5 out of 5 stars
rated PG-13

No comments: